School Transfer Request

We are required by the Department of Education to record details when a student leaves and to have written confirmation of their new school and are legally obliged to inform the Local Authority if we do not receive confirmation. We also need to be able to forward their school records.

Please can you complete the below details so that we can fulfil our obligations.

Transferring to a new school

Parent/Guardian Declaration

Clear Signature